This program is specifically designed to provide:
• An opportunity to demonstrate how the application of computer-related technology is an integral part of an efficient business environment
• An emphasis on the understanding of how an effective computer system is a key factor in enabling a business to gain a competitive and strategic edge
• An overall consideration of how IT can be managed in the organization.
• An understanding of how strategic IT frameworks can be established to enhance the capability of the organization.
Who should attend?
This program is geared towards industry or business professionals who are seeking to develop their careers in the management of technological systems and / or their production for the benefit of organizations. Managers within organizations where information technology plays a vital role in the managerial functions and the efficient operation of the organization will find this program very useful.
The Benefits of This Program
On successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
• Demonstrate professional competencies in one or more specialist branches of IT Management
• Draw upon the body of theoretical and technical knowledge available and be able to use this to professional advantage
• Communicate effectively in technical and professional environments
• Show initiative and independence of thought in technical project planning and design
• Appreciate how an efficient technology-based infrastructure is a key factor in enabling a business to gain a competitive edge
• Demonstrate a critical awareness of the importance of IT in the development of systems
• Develop an appreciation of the management context within which software and IT systems are developed
• Critically analyze, design and evaluate possible developments in a specialized area of discipline in order to further the knowledge and understanding of an IT management environment
Program Modules & Project / Dissertation
The program comprises 13 coursework modules, one internship and dissertation.
Masters in Business Administration